Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Ways I would Style H&M Trousers


Hello!
 
So I recently purchased these gorgeous trousers from H&M whilst in London (blog post to follow) and to be honest, they were a bit of an impulse buy as I saw them on the mannequin and thought, I have to have those! They will be perfect for S/S as they tick the monochrome trend, are floral which I love, and are made of a light, breezy fabric aswell as being slightly tailored. 
 
Although at first I thought they might be quite tricky to style, I really love the outfits I have come up with. As shown above, by adding a bright lipstick such as this one from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel, can really make a monochrome outfit pop.
I would also accessorise with gold or silver jewellery because I think either would work with the colour palette.
 
Hope you like the looks :-)
 
Emily x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment