Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

OOTN






Shirt - Monki
Biker Jacket - Topshop
Leggings - H&M
Shoes & Bag - Primark
Bracelet - River Island
 
Hello!
 
Just a really quick post on my outfit I wore out for a meal for my dad's birthday today.
I absolutely looove this shirt, which I bought from Monki when I went to London in february. I own a hell of a lot of shirts but I was instantly drawn to the mirrored floral design, which although initially I thought would be hard to style, has become a staple piece in my wardrobe!
I paired it over leggings as I wanted to be comfortable and casual enough for a pub. I accessorized with my velvet polka dot bag and new bracelet which I adore. I love how the leather jacket and bracelet toughen up the floral shirt. :-)
 
Hope you like the look!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment