Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Styling Post #1 - Grunge & Graffiti

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 




Shirt - Internacionale
Velvet Bralet - Motel (eBay)
Disco Pants - Primark

 
Hello!
So for a while I had the idea to start doing a few styling posts and have been waiting to do them for aaaaages because of school and exams but finally here is the first installment :-)
Yesterday me and my lovely bestie Stacey headed into town to find some street art to feature as the background and we managed to find an amazingly colourful strip away from the busy city centre. It was exactly what I wanted and had visioned to work as the backdrop for the outfit I styled for her; typical grunge street style. I LOVE this look and am so pleased with how the photos turned out, how gorgeous is Stacey?! She wears this outfit so effortlessly and it's such a casual & thrown together outfit, yet has edge with the colour palette and amazing deep purple lipstick by Kate Moss for Rimmel - so wish I could pull it off!
 
Anyway hope you enjoy the photos, we certainly had a laugh taking them!
Em x

Stacey's twitter: @smullee123

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the disco pants! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit perfectly matches that graffiti art! Well done ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreamly! Join my giveaway:
    http://supongoestilo.blogspot.nl/2013/05/giveaway-beautiful-shoes-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete