Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Back to Black

 

Sunglasses - Vintage
Necklace - H&M
Cami - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Flats - Forever 21
Bracelet - River Island
Bag - Accessorize

Hiiiiiiiii,

Finally back to concentrating on my blog because I have finished exams and school, yeaaaaah. Although saying this, this is the only decent post I've managed to do having been free for two weeks or so now; I have taken a few photos of other outfits but none have really been worthy to post, although I might do an outfit 'snipets' post I don't know yet. But I really need to get a tripod because I can't rely on my sister all the time haha. Anyway this is a simple ootd from yesterday, quite dark for a summers day but hey ho. I realise I look like a ghost in these photos I am so pale, sooooo can't wait to go on holiday and maybe even (fingers crossed) get a tan! :-)

Hope you're having a lovely day,

Em x
 

3 comments:

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other (gfc, bloglovi, ..)! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete