Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

So come out of your cave walking on your hands, and see the world hanging upside down..


 
 
Cami - Topshop
Shorts & belt - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Sandals - Forever 21
Necklaces - Miss Selfridge
 
Longest title ever but I love a bit of Mumford & Sons :-)
On holiday we found this cute little beach with this big cave which I thought would be the perfect backdrop for a OOTD. Not much colour in this outfit but I really like how simple it is, and I wanted to make my shoes the focus because I absolutely love them. I originally saw the gold Jeffrey Campbell spiked sandals on tumblr and fell in love with them, and luckily I found this dupe pair on Forever 21 which are pretty much identical, and although I usually wear gold over silver I much prefer this pair - I really recommend Forever 21 shoes, these have to be one of my favourite purchases this year :-)
 
Still look like a bit of a ghost in these photos despite actually tanning a bit, well tanning for me anyway haha, so I apologise for how washed out I look & also the crazy windswept hair, t'was rather windy but hey ho.
 
Anyway hope you like the look,
 
Em x








2 comments: