Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Last Summer OOTD









 Dress - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Belt- H&M
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Accessorize
Hat - H&M


Okaaay, so this should have been posted a few weeks ago as summer is over & we are now into A/W but hey ho :-)
This was one of my favourite late summer outfits, really casual and comfortable but the dress is so flattering & cute & a complete steal for only £5! Good old primark, even if everyone and their mother probably has one of the £5 dresses haha. As I've mentioned before I absolutely love my bowler hat, so much so I have to stop myself wearing it all the time otherwise it would never leave my head! I do think it really completes this outfit, along with black accessories & shoes which tie the whole ensemble together.
 
 
Hope you like the look,
 
Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment