Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

She wore (Black) Velvet




Grey Tee - H&M  Velvet Skirt - DIY  Belt - H&M Bag - Primark (old) Cut out boots - eBay


Heyheyhey,

Just a quick post on the outfit I wore to my friend's birthday meal tonight-  & yes, I should probably wear more colour because all I ever seem to wear is black & grey nowadays, but hey ho. 
I decided to go pretty casual, and paired my grey speckled tee with my handmade velvet skirt & black skinny belt, along with my uhmaaazing new boots which I am in love with. I too fell in love with the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane cut out boots, but as nice as they are I couldn't justify the price, & also having missed out on getting the dupe pair everyone went crazy over in New Look a while ago, I decided to look on trusty old eBay for another dupe pair. I think the similarity to the Coltranes is really amazing for the price I paid for them, & I know I'll get so much wear out of them because they go with everything!
Also thankyou to Eleanor who took these photos for me, check out her music blog http://musicismoonlight.blogspot.co.uk :-)


By the way I apologise for the lack of outfit posts recently, I have lots more planned to be posted soon!

As always thanks for reading,

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment