Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Wishlist #1

November A/W Wishlist

 
 
Soooo, here are a few things I've had my eye on recently. As per ususal there is a lot of black, but you know I really love all black everythaaaang.
 
River Island Floral Collared Top
 
This top is so beaut, as you may know I love shirts/collared tops and this one ticks the dark floral trend nicely. I'm forever reblogging photos/paintings of roses on tumblr and this print is gorgeous. Sometimes I think that floral prints can be overly girly but this print is balanced by the black and boxy shape.
 
Topshop Katz Cut Out Shoes
 
Currently dying over these shoes, I seriously need these in my life! I think they're so chic, and will go with anything, adding sophisticatin to any outfit.
 
H&M Velvet Belt
 
I've been after a belt with a chunky gold clasp for ages after losing my beloved vintage one at a festival in Nottingham in the summer :-(  However I came across this one which is perfect, and I also like how it has a velvet texture which makes a nice change from leather.
 
H&M Chiffon Tassle Blouse
 
Even though this top is a bit more boho than my usual style, I think you could style this piece multiple ways, and also wear it undone as a kimono.
 
River Island Dogtooth Trousers
 
I love dogtooth but am yet to own anything in the print, and I really love these trousers. With them being monochrome you could pair virtually any colour top with them, and they could easily be dressed up or down.
 
 
So there are my picks for November and I think a few of them will probably be going on my Christmas list :-)
 
What fashion items have you been lusting after?
 
Em x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment