Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Dot to Dot






Top - Charity Shop/ Necklace - Topshop/ Jeans - Topshop/ Hat - H&M/ Bag - Primark (old)/
Fluffy cardigan - Primark

Heyyyyyyyy,

So I've been waiting to take some photos of an OOTD and I finally got the chance to try out my tripod properly in my newly painted room today- so glad I now have a plain background for blog photos :-) I'm still getting used to using my tripod so I know these photos aren't great but hey ho.
Today we just went to the pub for lunch as a belated birthday meal since I went to a gig on my actual birthday- I can't believe I'm 17!
I got this top from a charity shop in town the other day & it was a steal for £2.99, I can't resist black and white polka dots :-)) I also can't get enough of my new black Topshop Jonis- I was worried they were going to fade really quickly but so far they've washed pretty well. To play on the polka dots I added my black velvet polka dot bag, which I thought looked quite cool. Finally to wear out I wore my chelsea boots and grey boucle boyfriend jacket.

Hope you like the look,
Em x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot lovely! I'll write the post on it now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete