Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

OOTN feat Sunset over St Ives








Hat - H&M/ Top - Miss Selfridge/ Shorts - Shop in St Ives/ Cardigan - H&M/ Bag & Shoes - Primark

Heyyyy lovelies,

This is just one of the outfits I wore one night whilst we were in Cornwall. Me and my sister decided to try and take the photos while the sun set and it looked pretty beautiful as it disappeared behind St Ives bay. 
If you've read my blog before you'll know I wear black 90% of the time, and summer outfits are no exception. I really love these shorts I bought from a shop in St Ives last year and I've been practically living in them all summer because they're SO comfy and easy to wear. I also love my chunky sandals and bag I bought fairly recently from Primark, I love all chunky heeled shoes and as a short gal I need as much height as I can get! haha
I also had to include my sisters outfit because it is soooo cute.

Hope you like the look,

Em x

2 comments:

  1. reallly lovely both your outfits! love the yellow skrt, so flattering
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! yeah the colour is gorgeous, I think it really suits my sister :-) I'll be sure to check out your blog x

      Delete