Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Visiting Cute Seals & Monochrome OOTD

On the second day in Cornwall we decided to go to this little seal sanctury in Gweek which rescues seals and looks after them until they can hopefully be released back into the wild. There were also two very cheeky otters there - suitably called Starsky and Hutch and were definitely characters haha
 
For my outfit I went for comfy, casual and my favourite -monochrome. I bought this dress a while ago from H&M for £5 or something and it is ridiculously comfy - and you can't go wrong with a basic stripey dress. I added my bowler hat and trusty vintage sunnies just because I love how they look together and to be honest these sunglasses are the only ones I wear because none others seem to suit my face shape at all - is anyone else like that?? Maybe I just have a weird face :-(
 
 
 
 
Dress, Cardigan, Belt, Hat & Necklace - H&M/ Sandals - Forever 21/ Sunglasses - Vintage
 

Ahhhh cute animal overload!
 
 
Em  x x











No comments:

Post a Comment