Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Corfu Style Diaries - #1


Here's the first outfit in my Corfu style diaries, and it's quite a simple, laidback look. I'm currently obsessed with this necklace combo from H&M, my Topshop cat eye sunnies and these gorge truffle collection sandals - these were my go to accessories and shoes of choice throughout my holiday. Cat eye sunnies are super flattering on a range of face shapes and luckily these suited mine (I always struggle to find ones that do), they also make any outfit look chic. I also mostly chose these sandals to wear in the evening because they're really comfy, add a bit of height and go with a multitude of summer outfits.
This outfit also features my patchy burnt legs, which I stupidly burnt on the first day.. and the apartment owner's cat who we called Lola, she was so cute.



Necklace - H&M / Crop Top, Sunglasses & Earrings - Topshop / Skirt - Forever 21 / Bag - Primark / Sandals - The Truffle Collection @ Tesco


x x



No comments:

Post a Comment