Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Corfu Style Diaries - #2

So here's the second instalment in my style diaries, which is almost head to toe Primark. I absolutely love this monochrome printed top, and I'm so glad I managed to find it, I definitely think it's either hit or miss in Primark, or my local one anyway. The maxi skirt is an old purchase from a few years ago, I found it in the back of my wardrobe and had only worn it a couple of times, but I thought I'd go really well with the top so I decided to take it - not going to lie it made me feel a bit sassy swishing around in it haha. The skirt has some shorts attached (just to let you know I'm not actually showing off my underwear ;-)).
To tie the look together I added turquoise accents in my jewellery and wore a pop of pink lipstick to add a bit of colour.


        Top, Maxi Skirt & Bag - Primark / Initial Necklace - Stella & Dot / Turquoise Necklace - H&M / Ring - Vintage Market / Sandals - The Truffle Collection @ Tesco
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment