Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Corfu Style Diaries - #3

This is definitely one of my favourite outfits I wore because it's a DIY I did before I went on holiday. I made the skirt last year from a tutorial and wanted a matching top to make a co-ord from the material I had leftover. After searching to try and find a tutorial for a boxy crop top I couldn't find one with the kind of shape I wanted, so I adapted a top pattern from a New Look pattern I already had, by cropping it to the waist, adjusting the darts and enlarging the sleeves so they were looser fitting. I'm really happy with how it came out and how it looks with the skirt - I'm definitely going to makes lots more of this style of top in different prints and decorative touches, it feels so satisfying wearing something that you've made yourself!



Top & Skirt - DIY / Necklace (Part of Set) - H&M / Belt - Borrowed / Bag - Primark / Shoes - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment