Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Corfu Style Diaries - #4

After a long delay here's my final outfit in the Corfu Style Diaries which I wore on our last night on holiday. It features this gorge bargain jumpsuit from H&M which I managed to pick up in the sale for £7. It's super comfy, flattering and effortless - the perfect holiday piece. Unfortunately, when we were walking back to the apartment I managed to deck it and rip a small hole in it :-( (a few too many cocktails I think haha). To style it I added silver jewellery and a chunky belt to synch it in and add definition to my waist.



Jumpsuit & Turquoise Necklace - H&M / Belt - Next / Initial Necklace - Stella & Dot / Bag - Primark / Sandals - The Truffle Collection @ Tesco
I hope you liked my first ever Style Diaries. Thanks for reading!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment